22 March, 2009

Secondlife quotes #2

After sending a friend a gesture:

[6:44] Friend 1: Is it just me, or does everyone else see "Gesture from Wolfie Rankin" and get nervous?
[6:44] Friend 2: hehehe
[6:44] Friend 1: Hmmm, maybe I should have said that differently?
[6:44] Wolfie Rankin: dave gave it to me
[6:44] Wolfie Rankin: so it's double
[6:45] Friend 4: that makes us feel even more nervous
[6:45] Friend 1 checks to see if I am in a private place...
[6:45] Wolfie Rankin: well it's not the one with the lube and the pumpkin
[6:46] Friend 5: hehe
[6:47] Friend 1: well THAT makes me feel SO much more confidant!

The gesture actually stretches your neck to about the size of your whole avatar.

Friend: "Wolfie looks good up there"
Wolfie: Yes, I can pick up SBS from here.

Wolfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howl back to the Wolf, Here: