11 November, 2008

Naked

I'd booked a dog wash for Katie today, and the guy was late... there was no phonecall from him to say why he was late or if he wasn't coming at all.

But then he turned up.

He said "Sorry I'm late but something weird happened".

Well this could be interesting.

"I was driving along" He continued, "And then I saw this completely naked woman walking alongside the road, so I stopped and asked if She was OK because... Maybe She was on drugs or maybe She'd been raped and dumped there... You never know... But all She said was "Why don't you just turn around and look the other way like everyone else" So, I wasn't sure what to do, So I called the police and waited for them to arrive."

And that's it, no further info on that one.

Wolfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howl back to the Wolf, Here: