07 October, 2008

An Appointment with Doctor Ben Dover

After a long time thinking about it, since 2005, I've decided to have an overdue operation, I'll be seeing about getting it done and once it's over with, I should be back to normality which would be nice.

I basically didn't get it done because I'm scared of hospitals and operations and all that, and since I felt ok otherwise, I didn't bother.

It's just a repair job, nothing major, so I'm told... but still.

Anyway, that's going to be on my mind a lot now.

BTW: Try my other blog, Rockit, which has this same notice on it, just incase people wonder where I've gone.

2 comments:

  1. So do you know when you'll get the operation done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, But I have the referral to the surgeon, he will have to do a few tests and a colonoscopy first and if everything goes well then we can proceed.

    Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete

Howl back to the Wolf, Here: