15 September, 2008

Is there anybody out there?

When I began going to The Radio Works, A Radio School in South Melbourne in the mid 80s, We'd go to conventions in some of the big hotels in the city.

I remember one of the old radio fellas on the stage telling us plainly "Radio is a wank" and I think he was pretty spot on, the media is like that.

I'm getting that feeling now, writing this blog... Is anybody listening? and does it matter? because It still feels quite good. ;)

Fap fap fap fap fap.

Wolfie!

5 comments:

  1. Maaaate - yes we are listenning - especially now we know it is here...

    Mate, wrt to this comment - go have a look at Stilgherrian's blog - he has a lot interesting things to say about the media :-)

    (BTW: He was the producer in that air-time story I told the other day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the media is a wank, are you voyers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'd read you more if you were on LiveJournal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried livejournal and didn't like it at all.

    This is much better.

    It will help me prepare my plans for world domination.

    My friends will get freebies and yearly holidays in Jamaica.

    But if a blue box shows up and a man and a woman get out, tell them I'm not interested.

    ReplyDelete

Howl back to the Wolf, Here: