28 September, 2008

Wonderful Spam

A weird thing that happens on Secondlife is where people create a group for people to join, and so, if the group looks ok, people will go and join... I've joined many groups myself... many more than the regulation 25, which is too small a number really.

Anyway, people don't chat on these groups, well... some are worse than others.

"Hello, anyone there?"

"SPAM, IT'S SPAM... GO AWAY, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T TALK ON THIS GROUP?

"What do you mean?"

"You can't, so sod off"

It's weird, it's a bit like creating a bus route, having busses on the route, and yet passengers aren't allowed to actually ride on the busses.

I have created my own groups, and I make it a point to yak away on these as much as possible, including the ABC chat channel.

Why not?

Let's all be friends, eh?

Wolfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howl back to the Wolf, Here: